NV Tullia Rose Brut Prosecco - Veneto, Italy (750ml)
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
You might have forgotten that Rosé Prosecco gets it’s pink from Pinot Nero (also known as Pinot Noir), in this case 80%, with the remaining 20% Chardonnay. But you won’t forget this bottle. Gravelly soils in the Veneto region make the area ideal for the grapes that comprise this quaffable, affordable sparkler. A hint of sweetness and hearty bubbles make the Tullia Rosé a great choice for a mediterranean brunch, a festive punch, or a simple roast beef sandwich.