2022 Koha Sauvignon Blanc - Marlborough, New Zealand (750ml)

Article number: 750ml
Availability: In stock (68)

Located on the Wairau Bar in Marlborough, between the Wairau river and the Cook Strait which separates the Tasman Sea from the South Pacific, Koha Sauvignon Blanc from Te Pā winery is certified sustainable and benefits from the cool sea breezes that naturally help prevent mold or mildew in the vineyards. 80% of the grapes are fermented in stainless steel while the other 20% are fermented in barrel and matured on the lees for 9 months. It’s medium-bodied with ripe grapefruit and passionfruit flavors, crisp acidity, a touch of creaminess and a kiss of vanilla. Koha is a Maori custom which translates to a gift or contribution. Pairs well with Asian-style shrimp or grilled salmon.

0 stars based on 0 reviews