2021 Kumusha Chenin Blanc Breedekloof - Western Cape, South Africa (750ml)

Article number: 750ml
Availability: In stock (2)

Although the roots of Chenin Blanc are traced back to 15th century France, South Africa is now the largest producer of the variety, with over 50% of the global vineyards found across its southern coasts. Enjoying hot sun during the day and a cool ocean swept breeze at night, the grapes thrive in the South African climate, which in turn produces well-balanced wines. Here, the grapes come from two vineyards in the Breedekloof Valley, and after harvest 80% aged in stainless steel with the other 20% in oak Foudres. Aromas of coconut and quince will greet you at  first, with flavors of lemon curd, cantaloupe, and toasted nuts upon tasting. Medium-bodied and beautifully balanced between crisp and buttery, this is a wonderful wine to enjoy with food alongside. Try with pork chops or mapo tofu.

0 stars based on 0 reviews